ENPHASE IQ7, IQ7+, IQ7X* and IQ7A Available and In Stock
As most of you know, Q1 became a great challenge to us and many solar installers across the United States and the World due to COVID19. Enphase is still producing great reliable products in the IQ7 Series, and this year we will also all get to see the multi-mode IQ8 series and the Ensemble System.
We have great stock of all four current micro versions, the IQ7, IQ7+, IQ7A and IQ7X. Despite the Corona Virus scare, we are shipping out orders all across the US, and taking pre-orders on Ensemble batteries and smart switches.
Let’s face it, 2020 has been a nightmare so far, but as we come out of this pandemic, we are in good shape to close out 2020 with a BANG!
Easy to Install
- Lightweight and simple
- Faster installation with improved, lighter two-wire cabling
- Built-in rapid shutdown compliant (NEC 2014 & 2017)
Efficient and Reliable
- Optimized for high powered 96-cell* modules
- Highest CEC efficiency of 97.5%
- More than a million hours of testing
- Class II double-insulated enclosure
- UL listed
Smart Grid Ready
- Complies with advanced grid support, voltage and frequency ride-through requirements
- Remotely updates to respond to changing grid requirements
- Configurable for varying grid profiles
- Meets CA Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA)
* The IQ 7X is required to support 96-cell modules.