ENPHASE IQ7X-96-2-US NOW AVAILABLE
The long wait is finally over. At long last, the Enphase IQ7X is in stock and ready to ship!
The IQ7X-96-2-US is the latest release on the seventh-generation Enphase platform. The smart-grid ready inverter is fully compatible with the IQ System, including the IQ Envoy, IQ Battery, and the Enlighten monitoring system. The IQ7X can deliver 320 Watts of AC Power Output at 240 Volts, and is compatible with 96 Cell Solar Modules. The only micro inverter that is compatible with 96 Cell Modules!
The Enphase IQ7X was created to work primarily with the Panasonic and Sunpower lines of solar panels. The Panasonic 325W and 330W panels are amongst our best selling panels, and we now have options past string inverters to create optimal solutions for our customers.
Below are some highlights of the newest line of Enphase IQ Micro Inverters:
Easy to Install
- Lightweight and simple
- Faster installation with improved, lighter two-wire cabling
- Built-in rapid shutdown compliant (NEC 2014 & 2017)
Efficient and Reliable
- Optimized for high powered 96-cell* modules
- Highest CEC efficiency of 97.5%
- More than a million hours of testing
- Class II double-insulated enclosure
- UL listed
Smart Grid Ready
- Complies with advanced grid support, voltage and frequency ride-through requirements
- Remotely updates to respond to changing grid requirements
- Configurable for varying grid profiles
- Meets CA Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA)
* The IQ 7X is required to support 96-cell modules.