IronRidge BX System Bottom Clamp w/ Hardware, BX-BCL-M1, Qty 1
The IronRidge BX System Bottom Clamp can accommodate any of the Top Clamp sizes: 30mm, 32mm, 35mm, 38mm, 40mm, 46mm. When securing modules, place all Bottom Clamps on the Chassis followed by the PV panels. Place a matching number of Top Clamps aligned above the Bottom Clamps and make sure that all Clamps are fully engaged and square to the module and torqued appropriately.
- BX has an 8-10% increase in power density when compared with leading competitor systems
- Provides an anchoring method with a variety of roofing membranes, making it possible to eliminate ballast weight, meet seismic requirements, or build hybrid systems
- designed to offer protection for PV conductors and leads running row-to-row in the N-S direction
- Fewer than 10 parts per project, with no wind deflectors required
- Free online Design Assistant provides a bill of materials, ballast map, PE dry stamp, and more
- One-tool attachment
- Mill aluminum 6000 series
There are no reviews yet.