SolarEdge P505 – 505 Watt Power Optimizer with MC4 connectors
P505 – For higher current modules.
MC4 Input Connectors, MC4 Output Connectors, 47″ PV Wire, 1000 Max Vdc
The SolarEdge power optimizers maximize energy throughput from each and every module through constant tracking of Maximum Power Point individually per module. Further, the power optimizers automatically maintain a fixed string voltage, allowing optimal efficiency of the SolarEdge inverter and giving installers greater flexibility to design optimal PV systems.
The power optimizers also monitor the performance of each module and communicate performance data to the SolarEdge monitoring portal. Each power optimizers is equipped with the unique SafeDC™ feature which automatically shut down modules’ voltage whenever inverter or grid power are shut down.
Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Specifically designed to work with SolarEdge inverters
- Up to 25% more energy
- Flexible system design for maximum space utilization
- Fast installation with a single bolt
- Next generation maintenance with module level monitoring
- Meets NEC requirements for arc fault protection (AFCI) and Photovoltaic Rapid
- Shutdown System (PVRSS)
- Module-level voltage shutdown for installer and firefighter safety
There are no reviews yet.